Citizens' Consultative Committees
The Citizens' Consultative Committees (CCCs) are at the apex of all grassroots organisations. A vital bridge between the people and the Government, the CCCs plan and lead major grassroots activities within the constituency, oversee local assistance programmes, and organise major fund-raising projects and national campaigns..
The CCCs organise various programmes to support PA's mission.
These programmes are designed to:
- Build strong community ties with events such as festival celebrations;
- Encourage residents to get to know and understand one another; and
- Support the Government and various agencies in nationwide campaigns such as dengue prevention, Clean & Green Week, Racial Harmony Month and Good Neighbour Day.
CCCs help implement/ administer assistance schemes for the needy and economically underprivileged in our community. These schemes include:
- CCCs ComCare Fund for urgent, temporary relief in hardship cases;
- Edusave Awards;
- Pre-School Outreach programmes; and
- Distribution of adhoc meal/ transport vouchers.
CCCs facilitate interaction between the people and the Government by explaining government policies and gathering feedback from residents. These bridging programmes include:
- Community forums involving residents; and
- Dialogue sessions with representatives from the Government agencies.
To find out more about the various programmes and initiatives of the CCCs for your constituency, please contact our Bukit Batok Community Club.